THE BEST STUDENT PARTYCRUISE!
Party of your life for 2 nights and a day of shopping and relaxing in Stockholm!
80% of Abiristeilyt Stockholm 2021 -cruises booked. Get yours now!
Price includes 2 x breakfast buffet and 1 x dinner buffet.
Price per person when the cabin is full (2-4 persons/cabin).
Party all night long from Helsinki to Tallinn on the 22H party cruise!
Lux-cabin (cabin for two with a double bed) 159€ /person
Price includes 1 x breakfast buffet and 1 x dinner buffet.
Price per person when the cabin is full (2-4 persons/cabin)
Abiristeilyt cruises have been one of the highlights of high school for 25 years! In 2022, Abiristeilyt cruises will take over the Baltic Sea again! Choose yours from: 22H party cruises from Helsinki to Tallinn, Day in Stockholm cruises from Helsinki (2 days whole), and 22H party cruises from Turku to Stockholm (no landing). With the students the ship is rocked by Finland’s best artists!
The age limit for the cruise is 18 years. For Abiristeilyt cruise, the group doesn’t need guardians if everyone is 18 or over.
You can also make individual reservations with the form.
Pre-book cruise for your high school now!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Abiristeilyt DJ’s keep the party going all night long! But if you feel like enjoying more relaxed athmosphere with your friends, there are many places for that too onboard.
- Remember to take care of your friends! If your friend has had a few too many, be the good friend and escort him/her to the cabin.
- There are videographers and photographers on the Abiristeilyt cruise. If you do not want yourself to be filmed or taken pictures of, please let them know. The images may be used for Nelonen Media Live Oy’s marketing purposes.
- The ship’s INFO is available throughout the cruise and provides answers to all your questions.
- Bring enough money with you to make the service on the ship smoother – there is an ATM on the ship. Debit and credit cards are accepted as means of payment, but there may be interruptions in Visa Electron’s functionality at sea.
- Nelonen Media Live Oy, which owns the Abiristeilyt cruises, is responsible for organizing the event.
- The responsible tour operator is Lehtimäki Matkat and the package tour is subject to the Package Travel Act and the conditions mentioned on the confirmation.
- Tallink Silja Oy and Viking Line Oy are responsible for the ship operations, and the shipping conditions of Tallink Silja Oy and Viking Line Oy are followed for the ship voyage.
- If the Abiristeilyt Cruise would be canceled due to weather conditions, fire, shipwreck, war or other compelling reason (COVID-19), the liability of the organizers is limited to the price of the ticket.
- Remember to check that you have the necessary travel documents for travel and the documents are valid. Further information: Police and the Border Guard
- We recommend taking travel insurance.
- We reserve the right to changes.
- Alcoholic beverages and opened soft drinks
- All soft drinks and juice cans larger than 0.33l
- All food other than small savory items (sandwich, chips, biscuits, etc.).
- Leave any extra home. (Like blades, long chains and everything else useless ..)
ABIRISTEILYT CRUISES FAQ
Lehtimäki Matkat is the responsible tour operator of the Abiristeilyt cruises. If you can’t find answers to your questions here, you can contact Lehtimäki Matkat by phone 020 750 9509 Mon-Fri 9-16 or by e-mail email@example.com
WILL THE CORONA SITUATION AFFECT THE SPRING 2021 ABIRISTEILYT CRUISES?
Fortunately, we still have six months left to the Abiristeilyt Cruises and we hope to have a great Abiristeilyt Cruises together with you. The Cruise productions are currently continuing as planned and we are working closely with the shipping companies to review various scenarios for the Abiristeilyt cruises. The health and safety of our customers, artists and staff is our priority.
If the situation changes and the ships or routes of the Abiristeilyt Cruises have to be changed or canceled, we will inform you immediately. If the Abiristeilyt Cruises are canceled by the organizer or by the authorities, the money already paid will be returned to the customers. We can continue to wait for the cruises as before. At this time, however, we recommend that you keep your reservation valid. As if you would like to go on a cruise next spring after canceling your reservation, there may not be tickets available.
HOW CAN I BOOK ABIRISTEILYT CRUISE? CAN I BOOK JUST FOR ONE PERSON?
We recommend that you first make a joint group booking for all your high school students. This will allow your high school to have a common dining time and make it easier to place in the cabins. However, it is also possible to book individually for the Abiristeilyt cruise. In either case, you can make a reservation using the pre-booking form, after which Lehtimäki Matkat will process your reservation and send you a booking confirmation via e-mail. We recommend having a travel insurance.
WHEN I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ABIRISTEILYT CRUISE?
First payment is done on the previous spring. For later bookings, the payment is due 2 weeks after the confirmation. The final payment will be paid in the fall before the cruise. You will receive payment instructions from the contact person who made the booking.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY TRIP?
Cancellation of the trip takes place through the contact person who made the reservation, as well as booking the trip. The contact person will notify Lehtimäki Matkat of the cancellation. Please note the cancellation charges included in the cancellation policy. We recommend having travel insurance.
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR THE ABIRISTEILYT CRUISE?
The age limit for a cruise is 18 years. If a person on your reservation hasn’t reached the age of 18 at the start of the cruise, you should be in contact with Lehtimäki Matkat after you have made your booking. A person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and have a travel permit form filled.
CAN BUSES BRINGING STUDENTS TO THE PORT BE PARKED ON BOARD DURING THE CRUISE?
Buses cannot be taken on a cruise and must be parked in the port. You can inquire about possible bus locations directly from Lehtimäki Matkat after your reservation.
DO BUS DRIVERS PAY THE SAME PRICE AS STUDENTS?
If bus drivers want to go on a cruise, they pay the same price as the students.
CAN I BUY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FROM THE TAX FREE STORE ON THE DEPARTURE NIGHT?
The sale of alcoholic beverages takes place from the store only on the return day.
IS THERE A SECURITY INSPECTION WHEN BOARDING THE SHIP?
Yes. The luggage and backpacks are inspected. All alcoholic beverages and open soft drinks will be confiscated. All blades, toy guns, metal key chains, etc. will also be confiscated.
DOES BANK CARDS AND VISA ELECTRON WORK ON BOARD?
In addition to cash, the most common credit cards and a Finnish bank card are accepted as payment methods on board. VISA – Electron if the connection works.
WHAT TRAVEL DOCUMENT DO I NEED FOR THE CRUISE?
When traveling to Tallinn, you need a valid passport or photo ID issued by a police authority. When traveling to Stockholm, Finnish citizens are not required to have a passport. However, all passengers must prove their identity on request with a valid ID. Further information on travel documents can be found on the shipping companies’ websites: Viking Line and Tallink Silja Line
WHERE CAN I ASK ABOUT LOST PROPERTY?
After the cruise, the lost property from the ship will be delivered to the Finnish Lost and Found Service. Contact information can be found on the shipping companies’ websites: Tallink Silja Line and Viking Line
ABIRISTEILYT CRUISES 2020 CONTACT PERSON FESTIVAL TICKETS:
Due to the COVID-19 situation 2020 festivals were cancelled. Because of this, we have decided to move all 2020 Abiristeilyt Cruise Liaison Tickets to summer 2021. We have made the decision because of the current situation and to clarify our communications to you. You will be contacted on the fall 2020 about the festival tickets for 2021.